A storage unit in precisely the right size and strictly the period in which you need space is not far away in many cities. An extra space where you can store almost anything you want—especially things that you don’t need at home. Burleigh Mini Stores & Removals have brought you the best storage units on Gold Coast. We are here with the best storage unit options on the Gold Coast. We serve all across the Gold Coast. You will find us in the Gold Coast storage near me and its surrounding areas. No matter where you are moving, we are there to secure your goods. You will hear our name in Burleigh Heads, Broadbeach, Nerang, Robina, Southport, and all the surrounding areas. We are one of the best storage units for sale for Gold Coast companies.
In addition to the enormous flexibility of these rentable storage areas, the main advantage of storage unit facilities is their accessibility. As a rule, uncomplicated access to the rented unit is possible around the clock, i.e., you can access your “living extension” at any time, just like at home. Storage units refer to renting storage space. A storage unit allows you to store things for which there is otherwise no space available. At BMSR, we even offer you an extra service: The “self” disappears from the name – because we do the hard work for you.
Storage Units Gold Coast – when it’s worth it
Storage unit or self-storage is always worthwhile if you want to create a little more space in your apartment or house. But it is also worth storing it yourself in a storage box for commercial purposes. These are the top four options for a storage unit.
Seasonal storage: Many of our customers use one of our storage rooms to store items that are used seasonally. At BMSR, you can keep ski, fishing, or golf equipment, for example, as well as Easter and Christmas decorations or the raclette grill, which you only need once a year anyway. And before your skiing holiday or a raclette evening, you can easily have your equipment delivered back to your home.
Store books: Are you an absolute bookworm, and you have many books piling up at home? Then self-storage is a solution for you! Regardless of whether you have already read the books or still want to read them – with us, you can store them safely and dryly yourself.
Store pallets: Self-storage is also worthwhile for commercial purposes. We can not only get store skis or books but also pallets. As long as there is no food or prohibited items on the pallets, we can stow them in our warehouses until they need the contents again. Inquire about the conditions for your pallet warehouse today.
Store household items and cardboard boxes: Particularly during moves or renovations, many people need to store them themselves. BMSR offers you a safe and protected storage area to keep your household items and boxes.
BSMR provides the best storage units service
- Rent flexible & cheap storage unit
we offer you cheap storage units near me and a storage unit. The smallest unit is one-meter square, the largest in our branch at Gold Coast 25m². The ceiling height is limited to 3 meters.
- Flexible storage period
Benefit from our flexible rental periods for the storage unit. If required, we can provide you with a storage unit every week with a minimum rental period of 2 weeks or longer. The notice period is 14 days. The billing is, of course, to the day. Our employees will be happy to inform you about the individual storage costs.
- Good climate
You can store your belongings in the storage rooms in Cologne dry and at a room temperature of at least 10 ° C. If necessary, wrap your items in packing paper, protect them with moving blankets and stow them in cardboard boxes. This protects your valuables from dust and scratches during storage and transport. You can get inexpensive articles to protect your stored goods in our shop.
- Access and access control in self-storage
We grant you access to your storage box from 6:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m., seven days a week. Access by unauthorized third parties is almost impossible because our storage areas (self-storage) are secured twice using intelligent access control systems and alarm-supported video surveillance. As a customer, you will receive a corresponding access code. In addition to building security, each storage unit has its security lock.
- All-round insurance
The items stored with us (files, furniture, etc.) are automatically insured up to a value. If you would like additional insurance coverage, we can offer you insurance coverage.
- All-round service
We offer you packaging materials such as cardboard, paper, and blankets at affordable prices. After consultation and prior agreement, we are happy to accept parcels for you.
When are storage units used in Gold Coast?
There are innumerable reasons for the need for the storage unit. Regardless of which applies to your life situation, BMSR can help you.
- Small apartments: often lack sufficient storage space. If your cellar or attic is also limited, it is often difficult to accommodate items that are only needed seasonally, such as ski equipment or Christmas decorations. Use self-storage to create more living space again.
- Birth of a child: A child changes the whole life of two people. Where there was an office a few months ago, a children’s room must now be built. But what happens to the office furniture or the files? Rent a Storage Room from BMSR to store furniture and personal items and start your new life relaxed
- Moving in together: Those in love would prefer to spend 24 hours together and take the next step and move in together after a while. When two households become one, however, there are some holdovers. What happens to the second couch or the coffee machine? With self-storage at BMSR, you can overcome this obstacle without any problems.
- Inheritance: When a loved one dies, it is never a pleasant situation. Most of the time, you don’t want to think about all the everyday things or tasks waiting for you now. You can temporarily store all inherited furniture and objects in a self-storage warehouse so that you do not have any more worries during these difficult times.
- Damage to your apartment: A damp cellar or a leaky roof – situations that hardly anyone longs for. If you do get caught, you can temporarily store your belongings in a storage room at BMSR. Then you can take your time to bring your apartment back into shape.
- Stays abroad: There are hardly more exciting stages in life than a semester abroad or a job abroad. So that you can concentrate fully on your adventure and at the same time save rental costs, you can easily store your beloved things in self-storage during this time and sublet your apartment.
- Breakups: A breakup after a longstanding relationship is never lovely and leads to many challenges. Especially if you want to move out of your shared apartment quickly after a breakup, BMSR is at your side with advice and action: Rent a self-storage warehouse and then take a look around for a new home.
- Relocation: During a move, storage space is often needed because the new apartment is not available immediately, but furniture and moving boxes have to be removed from the old apartment. In this case, you can keep your belongings at BMSR in an interim storage facility.
Self-storage unit with delivery and collection service
The most popular and cheap storage units near me option for storage units. In these storage units Gold Coast, the individual customers’ storage unit is separated from one another by partition walls. The pickup and delivery, we accept weekdays for you within 24 hours. The advantages
- You choose the cheap storage units near me option
- You only pay for the storage units that your belongings occupy
- If you need some of your things back, you only pay for fewer storage units in the following month
Select your location now and take a look at the offers from BMSR! Direct access to the storage units is impossible due to the shared units, as only our authorized personnel have access. Most customers prefer to use our valuable delivery service anyway – even for partial deliveries during storage time.
Storage units Gold Coast with direct access
If you wish to rent a storage unit with direct access, then our storage units are the right choice for you-
Benefits of storage unit rooms: What are the advantages of the self-storage principle compared to “normal” warehouse rental? And how do you choose the right one from various providers? In this article, we summarize for you what to look out for:
24/7 Access: Access around the clock: As already mentioned, most storage unit providers offer their customers 24/7 access. But not all. In any case, find out at what times and under what circumstances you can access your warehouse. If you need or want access outside of regular business hours, look for a provider who guarantees this.
Lock and key: Surely you don’t want anyone to enter your home without your consent, do you? Hopefully, the same applies to your self-storage unit. To ensure that your objects are safely stored in your storage unit, you must ensure that the units can be locked without any doubt. Some self-storage companies sell their customers locks and keys for their storage boxes, while others require tenants to bring their padlock. At BMSR, we take an innovative approach and work with digital access technology.
Location and transportation: As with real estate, one thing counts above all else with cheap storage units near me – location, location, and again location. Ideally, regardless of whether you have a car or not, your storage unit is within walking distance. With a vehicle, you are, of course, more flexible, but most people would only take a more extended trip if they are dissatisfied with the closest self-storage facility (or very satisfied with one that is further away). Regardless of this, a car is mainly used as a means of transport concerning self-storage. As soon as you want to store more than a few small boxes, a car quickly becomes indispensable. If you don’t personal a vehicle, you can certainly rent a set of wheels for a few hours via car sharing. But as soon as unwieldy objects are to be stored and transported, it usually takes more than an average car. It is best to ask the storage provider whether a rental vehicle can be made available or partnerships with moving companies.
BMSR supports customers without their car in various ways: Customers who like to drive themselves can borrow a van from us on an hourly or daily basis. If you prefer to have the work done by a professional company, we will be happy to provide you with reliable partners for the transport to or from the BMSR self-storage location.
BMSR Security: cheap storage units near me
Security is a big issue when it comes to storage units Gold Coast. Providers not only have to ensure that unauthorized persons have no access to the tenants’ storage units, but general security must also be guaranteed.
A quality warehouse must have the following standards:
- Constant monitoring 24 hours, seven days a week is a must,
- ideal temperature and humidity parameters for your treasures must be given,
- the risk of fire must be reduced to a minimum and
- Within seconds, you should be notified if something unusual happens (e.g., if your system is open or something similar).
Not all storage unit facilities offer the same high level of security, which is why prices in this industry vary widely.
Burleigh Mini Stores & Removal: The storage unit Gold Coast insurance protection
When you rent a storage unit space, the security of your items is, of course, essential to you. That is why we at BMSR attach great importance to secure storage locations. Our storage locations are safe from theft and safe from environmental influences such as moisture and cold. Nevertheless, as a tenant, you want to protect yourself in the rare event that an object is damaged despite all safety precautions. The good news: In many cases, your household insurance is sufficient. If you do not have household contents insurance, you are welcome to have your items insured using our extra offer. Please indicate this when booking. Through our partner insurance, we offer you a cost-effective insurance package with which the following claims are insured:
- Rain and snow: This concerns cases in which objects have been damaged by rain, meltwater, or snow, or water that has penetrated the building from the roof.
- Storm: These include landslides, rockslides, hail, snow pressure, rockfalls, and hurricanes.
- Tap water: This concerns cases of damaged water pipes or heating systems.
- Fire: This includes lightning, fire, explosion, and damage caused by the crash of crewed aircraft.
- Burglary: This concerns cases of vandalism as well as attempted or accomplished burglary.
Our storage areas are very well secured, and the damage is, therefore, doubtful. You are well covered with our insurance so that you do not have to face any negative consequences in the unlikely event of an accident.
What does the storage unit cost?
The answer depends mainly on your location, the chosen provider, and the storage unit size. In large cities, space is often limited, and renting a warehouse is slightly higher than in smaller towns. It is always a suggestion able to reserve in advance so that your units are available. As a rule, however, this is also possible at short notice. At BMSR, reservations and cancellations (up to 7 days before the actual appointment) are free of charge, and in Gold Coast, storage units are cheap storage units near me for storage units for sale.
Frequently Asked Question
What can I store?
Self-storage rooms are suitable for storing everyday household items. You can easily keep things like furniture, books, or dishes here. The providers usually state, which things may not be stored, for example, flammable, poisonous, or perishable items.
Do I need an air-conditioned warehouse?
An air-conditioned warehouse is handy if you live in a region with extreme weather conditions (e.g., increased humidity or frigid winters). Or if you store items such as musical instruments, electrical devices, or furniture sensitive to temperature fluctuations. Most air-conditioned storage rooms are heated to room temperature (21 ° C).
How secure is the storage unit?
The security of a self-storage storage unit depends on its location and equipment. For example, fences and secured gates are essential factors for a secure site. Also, security guards and camera surveillance can be used. The equipment varies from provider to provider and should be inquired about beforehand to ensure your stored goods’ safety.
Do I need insurance?
Some providers require tenants to take out mandatory insurance in advance. Sometimes proof of an existing insurance policy, such as home insurance, which pays for any damage, is sufficient. As a rule, optional supplementary insurance is also offered for extra protection of your property.
How do I prevent my stored items from being auctioned?
DDon’tworry: it won’t happen that quickly, and certainly not if you pay your bills regularly. If you are in default for various reasons, contact the warehouse provider in good time and discuss a possible payment deferment. Self-storage works without any problems!
What self-storage options are there?
If you want to rent self-storage, there are two options. Depending on your needs, you can rent self-storage with delivery and collection service or storage units with direct access.
What included in the price?
The price our staff quotes you includes your monthly rental fee. A refundable security deposit equal to your unit’s standard monthly rental cost is payable at the beginning of the storage period. It is refundable at the last of the agreement. Extra to the monthly storage price, there is a maintenance fee, including the everyday area cleaning, building utilities, snow removal, and 24/7 security systems.
How Secure the storage unit facility?
Our building was uniquely built for this purpose on the Gold Coast. Therefore it is equipped with all the necessary security systems that can be expected on an international level. We have a continuous live guard, each storage room has its alarm, and the building is divided into zones thanks to the magnetic card system, so everyone can only get to the area where the unit is located. Our well-designed CCTV camera system sees everything, and you lock your storage unit with your padlock.
How much space should I rent?
The amount of storage unit required depends on the number and size of the items you want to store. At Burleigh Mini Stores & Removal, we calculate the rental price based on the storage unit used. Before reserving, you should nevertheless measure the objects, if necessary, to estimate the required area as best as possible. Our storage room calculator also helps here.
How much earlier should I go to sign a contract then the expended time of moving?
You can entrust professional movers (we also have a partner moving company, Kevin Movers Kft.) or bring your belongings to the warehouse yourself. We provide free trailers, and in the garage, you will find handcarts, forklifts, and pallet trucks for moving.
How do I handle my shipping? Can you help me caring for my heavy items?
You can entrust professional movers (we are also moving companies) or bring your belongings to the warehouse yourself. We provide free trailers, and in the garage, you will find handcarts, forklifts, and pallet trucks for moving.
Is there someone at the storage I can talk to if I have an issue?
There will always be an experienced staff member available seven days a week during the reception opening period. Should you require assistance outside of office times, there are help points located in the entrance, loading/unloading bays, and then exit that will connect you to a staff member who can help you with your problem.
Do you have extra goods at your place? Are you reconstructing your house and need a storage location? Then don’t worry because Burleigh Mini Stores & Removals is here to provide you storage in Burleigh. We are always ready to secure your goods. We have all kinds of storage sheds in Burleigh Heads. There is no such thing that we cannot store. Either it is your car or some furniture.
Your goods are always secure with us. We can sure your car, boat, caravan, furniture or your office documents. We can always find suitable storage in Burleigh heads for you.
What is good about Burleigh Mini Stores & Removals?
We can secure anything for you. It can be a boat, a car, or just a box-set of DVDs. We can fulfill all of your needs of self-storage in Burleigh heads. We have several storage sheds in Burleigh Heads. Are you searching on google that “storage units near me”? You have come to the right place. We will store your goods in a shed which will be nearest to you.
Now, let’s know about our security. We can assure you that your goods will be secure with us. It will be secure from all the dangers. We give our best to keep your goods safe and sound. That Burleigh Mini Stores & Removals is the best name of storage in Burleigh Heads.
Some tips about storing your belongings:
When storing stuff one thing is very important, that is it should stay safe. Here are some tips that you can use while storing your goods. If you follow these tips the chances of damage are reduced to none.
First, read these tips that you should do:
- Always use the best storage boxes. Luckily, we also provide storage boxes. The quality of our boxes is at its best.
- Fill the boxes. Avoid overfilling. Do not fill them partially they will tip over and collapse.
- Pack heavy items in small boxes. They will be easy to lift in these boxes.
- Do make a list of stored items. So, you can remember each item.
- To protect your fragile items wrap them in a bubble sheet.
- Clean your garden equipment before storing it.
- To protect the table leg wrap it in a bubble sheet.
- Use wardrobe boxes to store the clothes. These boxes will keep your dresses in shape.
- Placing the heavy items first in the unit is a good technique as it will build a solid base.
- Choose a storage space. Place the most needed items near the front door.
- To use maximum space, place the same size boxes together.
- Avoid placing heavy items on mattresses or sofas.
- Use a protective cover on your soft furniture.
- Use a cloth or a paper to separate the chairs.
- Don’t close the refrigerator doors.
- Use mirror boxes to store pictures or mirrors. Mark them as fragile and placed them at the end.
- To protect the goods from the dust cover them with a sheet.
Here are some tips that you should avoid while storing:
- Don’t allow others to access your goods.
- Properly lock your unit
- Avoid storing paint or any other toxic material.
- Remember you cannot store weapons at a self-storage unit.
- Don’t store flammable goods.
- It is not a good thing to share your key with others.
Frequently asked questions:
There are many questions asked about storage in Burleigh. Let’s have a look at them and know about Burleigh storage system.
Can I turn off my fridge a day before moving?
You can, but most fridges are frost-free in these days. You should turn it off only an hour before moving it.
What should not be stored?
In Burleigh storage sheds you cannot store paint, flammables, and gas bottles. To have a secure shed for all of our clients.
How long can I store my goods?
We have both long term and short-term options. You can store your goods for just one week or months or years.
What if I need the goods?
Accessing those goods is not a problem. Just contact our staff to let us know what things you require.
What is the size of your storage areas?
We have a wide range of storage spaces. You can store just a few items or goods that can occupy a 5-bedroom house.
Can I store my cars or boats?
We can take care of your cars, boats or caravans easily. They are always undercover and protected.